It is clear that the rapid spread of the Coronavirus is a major concern for all of Runyon’s guests and employees. In light of this concern we would like you to know that we are taking every precaution to help ensure
the safest dining conditions for all guests.
These precautions include and are not limited to:
• Before preparing or handling food, employees are to wash hands with soap and water at least for 20 seconds
• The use of gloves are mandatory in all areas that may come in contact with food
• All employees are to stay at home if sick
• Cleaning and sanitizing frequently touched areas such as-door handles, all menus, bathroom doors, tables and chairs
• Continuous sanitation of all kitchen, service and dining areas
• In all bathrooms, at the front entrance, at the bar and many other locations throughout the restaurant we have installed sanitizing dispensers
• Also we are continually educating our employees with up to the minute information and guidance from the CDC and WHO
The entire staff would like to thank you for your continuing support and
understanding of the seriousness of the Coronavirus!
Should you have any further questions please do not hesitate to let us know.
The Entire Staff of Runyon’s